Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019-23rd Match – Who Will Win BT vs Tkr

Trinbago Knight Riders Team News & Playing 11, CPL 2019, BT vs TKR, CPL 2019: Where to watch/Live streaming, Barbados Tridents Team News & Playing 11 BT Team News, BT vs TKR Head to Head, BT vs TKR Dream11 Prediction


BT vs Tkr – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019-23rd Match – Who Will Win Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders

Latest News of Todays Match

After facing back-to-back defeats, Barbados Tridents will look to get themselves back on the winning track when they face-off against Trinbago Knight Riders, Tkr are currently at the second position in the points table with four wins in a total of six matches played on the other hand, Bt are currently at the fifth position in the points table with two wins in a total of six matches played. Barbados Tridents are coming off with a loss in their last match against Guyana Amazon Warriors with a rain affected match, Tkr team against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, their batsmen played good game with Lendl Simmons’ superb 90. they played welland the Knight Riders smashed 216 runs batting first. While their batting was pretty good, it was their bowling where they faltered.

Pitch Report

BT vs TKR Pitch Condition Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados has been good pitch and supportive for ballers. 150 is good score for first bat at this pitch in current situation according to the pitch report.

Weather Report

BT vs TKR Weather Report An excellent day has been forecast in Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados on match day a less chance of rain should mean that we get a full match in without any interruptions. Humidity is expected to be between 76% and 81%.

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Who will win BT vs TKR? Trinbago Knight Riders TKR have 20% chance to win this game and Barbados Tridents BT have 80% chance to win this game according to my research

Match Prediction

Barbados Tridents will win this match according to my calculation or research because JP Duminy and Jason Holder in good form, TKR have a balanced and stable middle-order, TKR playing at home which can be advantage in this games all over tkr in best form according to recent performance, Trinbago Knight Riders have beaten Barbados Tridents four times in their last five meetings including twice in the previous season.

Toss Prediction

BT vs TKR Toss Prediction The toss-winning team will choose to bowl first in both the matches that have been played at this ground this season, BT will win the toss and choose ball first according to my prediction

Full Match Info

Match BT vs TKR, 23rd Match Prediction
Date Sept 26th, 2019 (27 sep india)
Timings 10:00 PM GMT (3:30 am india)
Stadium Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
Venue Scoring Pattern
Average 1st Innings Score 144 runs
Average 2nd Innings Score 125 runs
Highest Runs 195/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs WI
Lowest Runs 80/10 (16 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
Highest Total Chased 155/5 (18.5 Ov) by WI vs ENG
Lowest Total Defended 133/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs PAK

Barbados Tridents Players: Jean-Paul Duminy, Shakib Al Hasan, Harry Gurney, Alex Hales, Ashley Nurse, Johnson Charles, Josh Lalor, Hayden Walsh, Leniko Boucher, Joshua Bishop, Jason Holder (c), Jonathan Carter, Justin Greaves, Raymon Reifer, Shai Hope (wk), Chemar Holder, Roshon Primus

Trinbago Knight Riders Players: Denesh Ramdin (wk), Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard (c), Darren Bravo, Sunil Narine, Chris Jordan, Ali Khan, Amir Jangoo, Khary Pierre, Tion Webster, Seekkuge Prasanna, Colin Munro, Akeal Hosein, James Neesham, Javon Searles, Mark Deyal, Anderson Phillip

Dream 11 Prediction

BT vs TKR Dream11 Prediction Check down best dream 11 lineup for this match with some good batsmen well as bowlers for the Caribbean Premier League match to be played between Barbados Tridents and Trinbago Knight Riders.

DREAM11 LINEUP SLS VS GAW

  • WICKETKEEPER:
    Denesh Ramdin
  • BATSMEN
    Johnson Charles
    Lendl Simmons (VC)
    Kieron Pollard
  • ALL-ROUNDERS
    Jason Holder
    JP Duminy (C)
    James Neesham
  • BOWLERS
    Khary Pierre
    Anderson Phillip
    Sandeep Lamichhane
    Harry Gurney

Who will win Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders

Public polls

Who will win the match ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *