KPL 2019: Match 4, Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions, 4th Match Prediction 18 Aug 2019: Match Astrology MW vs SML 4th Match 18.08.2019, Cricket Tips – Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update

Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win,Live Cricket score, Today Match, Toss jackpot, Predictions Who Will Win, Live Cricket Match Scorecard, karnataka premier league predictions, kpl t20 predictions, kpl 2019 predictions, karnataka premier league 2019 predictions, kpl astrology predictions, kpl today match predictions, who will win today kpl match, kpl betting tips


KPL 2019: Match 4, Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions

KPL 2019

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions, 4th Match Prediction 18 Aug 2019 – Match Astrology MW vs SML 4th Match 18.08.2019

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match Prediction:- Mysuru Warriors as a group encapsulates the energy and frame of mind that is exceptional to Mysore, the Cultural and Heritage Capital of Karnataka State. The sole reason for the group is to energize cricket devotees over the district, support and move the more youthful age who wish to prevail in games. The estimations of the group resounds Spirit of Mysore, which is the appetite to succeed regardless of the difficulties in their manner. The beliefs of the group are energy, boldness, creative mind and the desire to be effective. The Mysuru Warriors group wants to release the energy among the devotees of Mysore uniting them and lifting up their pizzazz.

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match Astrology 18 Aug 2019 – MW vs SML 4th Match Sahil Talha Super Man Betting Tips

18 Aug 2019 Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match Prediction:- Shivamogga Lions lost all the six matches they played in the past release. They came into the KPL named Namma Shivamogga in 2015 version. The Shivamogga based establishment transformed into Shivamogga Lions however most likely that change didn’t work for them as they needed to occur.

Who Will Win Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match 06 August 2019 – MW vs SML 4th Match Betting Odds

Who Will Win Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match:- On the other hand Shivamogga Lions side, will have a lot to work on. However, SML side has struggled for cohesion, which has hurt them badly so far in the series. Besides, the batsmen have failed badly and disappointed to provide support to their bowling unit. However, The batting unit needs to work on their importance.

Today Match Prediction Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match18 Aug 2019 – MW vs SML 4th Match Live Score 18.08.2019

Today Match Prediction Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th:- Mysuru Warriors side has performed well in spots and have tried to be consistent which has hurt them in the series so far.  As we know that the Shivamogga Lions tour of Mysuru Warriors 4th Match 2019 will be a complex challenge with new circumstances Despite playing in an alien situation. And go forward to the Shivamogga Lions tour of Mysuru Warriors 2019 ODI series high on confidence.

Today Match Astrology Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match18 Aug 2019 – आज कौन जीतेगा MW vs SML 4th Match 06 अगस्त 2019

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match 18 Aug 2019 Match Details:

  • Match: MW vs SML, 4th Match, Karnataka Premier League 2019
  • Date: 18 August 2019 (Sunday)
  • Time: 03:00 PM IST

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th MATCH 18 Aug 2019 Venue stats:-

  • Stadium: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium
  • Capacity:40,000
  • Ends: Pavilion End, BEML End
  • City: Bengaluru
  • Avg 1st inn score: 158
  • Avg 2nd inn score: 147
  • Highest Total: 202/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
  • Lowest Total: 127/10 (16.3 Ov) by ENG vs IND
  • Highest Chased: 194/3 (19.4 Ov) by AUS vs IND
  • Lowest Defended: 146/7 (20 Ov) by IND vs BAN

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match 18 Aug 2019 Pitch Report: –

  • 18 Aug 2019 MW vs Shivamogga Lions4th Match Pitch Report:- M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru is an good batting pitch ground. At this ground, the average score is 158 run.

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th 18 Aug 2019 Weather Forecast: –

  • Expected Humidity: 79%
  • Possibility of Rain: 80%
  • Temperature: 30 degree

Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions Head to Head:

  • Total matches Played – NIL
  • Total Won by SML – NIL
  • Total Won by MW – NIL
  • NR – NIL
  • Tie – NIL

Shivamogga Lions tour of Mysuru Warriors 2019 Recent form:

  • MW:  NR
  • SML:  W

Today Mysuru Warriors Playing 11 18th August 2019:

Amit Verma (c), Aniruddha Joshi, Shoaib Manager, Dega Nischal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Praveera Venkatesh Murthy, Vinay Sagar (wk), Kishan S Bedare, Devaiah

MW Key Players for Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match 18 Aug 2019:

  • Amit Verma (c)
  • Jagadeesha Suchith

Today Shivamogga Lions Playing 11 06th August 2019:

Rongsen Jonathan (c), Rohan Kadam, KN Bharath, V Koushik, Sharath BR (wk), Bharath Dhuri, Anand Doddamani, Nikin Jose , Rohan Raju, Manoj S Bhandage, Bharath Devaraj

Shivamogga Lions Key Players for Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions 4th Match 18 Aug 2019:

  • Rongsen Jonathan (c)
  •  Nikin Jose

SML vs MW Free Cricket Betting Tips Today 06 August 2019 – MW vs SML cricket Match Prediction 18.08.2019 (SML vs MW Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure)

According to the experts, the Mysuru side has 74% chances for winning this game. While on the other hand, SML:side has 26% chances to win this game.

Check More Here

3 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. 🥉🥉🥉hallo 🥉🥉🥉
    No dialog only work
    🎷100% report available ✔
    🎷Team✔
    🎷Jackpot✔
    🎶Jisko kamana hai aajao whatsapp mein💸 contact:📱 WhatsApp no: +8801302204296📲📱
    💵💵Money is Yours choice is Yours🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

    NOTE🌍✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
    👉don’t trust fake predictions.
    👉( money is your choice ) 🎷🎷
    100% report today .✔🥉🥉🥉🥉🥉

  2. MW vs SML, Bengaluru
    Starts at 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Aug 18

    BLB vs BIJ, Bengaluru
    Starts at 07:00 PM IST (13:30 GMT), Aug 18
    💯% Club Fix Info.

    What’s App Or Call : +8801314097700

    KPL ………..T20– 2019
    Chaellenge All Bookie Ko Chayye Jobho Ho Jaye , Humary Punterse Akk Paisa Vi Nhi Khapayoge

    🎙EPIC KPL PREMIER LEAGUE 2019
    M Confirm Report Available Here….

    We Are Real Ground Informers. Also Available PSL,BBL,BPL,IPL,CPL,APL Magazine Sponsers With Bet365
    #Stay Away From Fake Tipper
    #Check Our Activity
    #Our Previous Succession
    #Search Our Prediction Legality…
    #Share Your Limit Or Previous Losses

    Never Follow Any Fake People…if Contact Anyone Checking His Leagality And Predictor Code Or Registration Any Online Bet Administration Also His Previous Succession
    We Always Ready For Accepting Any Challenge And Proved Our Succession…

    TNPL ACCURACY :97% AND SUCCESS THIS LEAGUE AGAIN…

  3. Hello sir approved my comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *