Sri Lanka vs Pakistan 1st ODI – Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win PAK vs SL

Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure, Safe, Accurate, and Today Cricket Match Prediction, Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today, Today Match Prediction-Pakistan vs Sri Lanka-Who Will Win Today, Who Will Win Today Match Prediction-Who Will Win The Cricket Match Today

PAK vs SL – Today Match Prediction – 1st ODI, Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan, 2019 – Who Will Win Sri Lanka vs Pakistan

Latest News of Todays Match

The 1st ODI match of Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan, 2019 is scheduled to play on Friday, 27th September 2019 at National Stadium, Karachi. After a long time, international cricket match will be played in Pakistan with a three-match ODI series against Sri Lanka set to begin in Karachi. some senior sri lankan players withdraw their name from team because they doesnt want to play at pakistan so srilankan side is full of new players.

Pitch Report

PAK vs SL Pitch Condition National Stadium, Karachi this stadium may be excellent for batting. We will update the pitch report after the covers are removed.

Weather Report

PAK vs SL Weather Report may be rain can take place because weather forecast in Karachi is not good for this match. Its raining season in Karachi.

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Who will win PAK vs SL? Match Prediction pakistan have 90 % chance to win this match on other hand Sri lanka have only 10 % chance to win this battle.

Match Prediction

Pakistan will win this match as per my research because Pakistan are playing at home and it has been very hard to make pakistan down at home, srilankan side mostly players are un experienced and the situation is new for sri lanka players. Fakhar Zaman, Imam ul Haq, and Babar Azam have been in good form from pakistan side.

Toss Prediction

PAK vs SL Toss Prediction The toss will be very important for this match, According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.

Match Prediction or Toss Prediction

Toss-SL

Match-PAK

Pakistan ODI History and Stats, Sri Lanka ODI History and Stats, Pakistan vs Sri Lanka ODI History and Stats, Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction, Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides, Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction,

Full Match Info

Match PAK vs SL, 1st ODI Match Prediction
Date September 27, 2019
Timings 10:00 AM GMT (03:00 pm india)
Stadium National Stadium, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern
Average 1st Innings Score 246 runs
Average 2nd Innings Score 213 runs
Highest Runs 374/4 (50 Ov) by IND vs HK
Lowest Runs 115/10 (38.2 Ov) by BAN vs PAK
Highest Total Chased 310/4 (46.5 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest Total Defended 170/6 (34 Ov) by WI vs PAK

Pakistan Players: Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Usman Shinwari, Iftikhar Ahmed, Abid Ali

Sri lanka Players: Lahiru Thirimanne, Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dasun Shanaka, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Wanindu Hasaranga, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Lakshan Sandakan, Oshada Fernando, Angelo Perera, Minod Bhanuka, Lahiru Kumara

Dream 11 Prediction

PAK vs SL Dream11 Prediction Dream11 Prediction for Pakistan vs Sri Lanka. After checking the latest players availability, will update

DREAM11 LINEUP PAK VS SL

  • WICKETKEEPER:
  • BATSMEN
  • ALL-ROUNDERS
  • BOWLERS

 

Who will win Sri Lanka vs Pakistan

Public polls

Who will win the match ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *