St Lucia Zouks vs Guyana Amazon Warriors – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019-22nd Match-Who Will Win

Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure, Safe, Accurate, and Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match-CPL T20-Caribbean Premier League, Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today, Today Match Prediction-CPL 2019-Caribbean Premier League-Who Will Win Today, Who Will Win Today Match Prediction-Who Will Win The Cricket Match Today,SLZ vs GAW, Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win St Lucia Zouks vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd Match CPL T20 2019.


St Lucia Zouks vs Guyana Amazon Warriors – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019-22nd Match-Who Will Win

Latest News of Todays Match

St Lucia Zouks vs Guyana Amazon Warriors 22nd Match Prediction 26 Sep – ony two postion remaing. St Lucia Zouks get the win from the recent match against the St. Kitts and Nevis Patriots. From winning got the new position in points table which is fourth. For next, Which is in less than 24 hours, going up against the Guyana Amazon Warriors.

Much needed performance from St Lucia Zouks was showcased in recent. Ande Fletcher and Rakheem Cornwall came all in for this one with a perfect start and later came Colin Ingram.

The team which has a good season so far is only Guyana Amazon Warriors. Not even single defeat has been faced by the Warriors. As the players of Guyana’s played some jaw-dropping matches. Team has made by the crusher batsmen’s, experienced played and top-notched spin bowlers.

Pitch Report

Darren Sammy Stadium has been good pitch and supportive for spinners. 170 is good score for first bat at this pitch in current situation according to the pitch report.

Weather Report

An excellent day has been forecast in St. Lucia on match day. Good of sun and a less chance of rain should mean that we get a full match in without any interruptions.

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Guyana Amazon Warriors have 75% chance to win this game and St Lucia Zouks have 25% chance to win this game according to my research.

My Match Prediction

Guyana Amazon Warriors will win this match according to my prediction because Guyana Amazon Warriors have won six out six matches in CPL 2019 so far St. Lucia Zouks is a dangerous side but its batting is not working according to players. The Guyana Amazon Warriors have good batting and bowling lineup if you want to earn some good money go with guyana

My Toss Prediction

The team that wins the toss is going to want to bat first Guyana will win the toss and choose bat first according to my prediction

Full Match Info

Match STZ vs GAW 22nd Match Prediction
Date Sept 25th, 2019
Timings 10:00 PM GMT
Stadium Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Venue Scoring Pattern
Average 1st Innings Score 137 runs
Average 2nd Innings Score 126 runs
Highest Runs 197/7 (19.5 Overs) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest Runs 72/10 (20 Overs) by BANW vs SLW
Highest Total Chased 197/7 (19.5 Overs) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest Total Defended 97/7 (20 Overs) by SLW vs BANW

St Lucia Zouks Players: Andre Fletcher (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Rahkeem Cornwall, Christopher Barnwell, Hardus Viljoen, Jeavor Royal, Colin Ingram, Colin de Grandhomme, Andre McCarthy, Kesrick Williams, Fawad Ahmed, John Campbell, Kavem Hodge, Jahmar Hamilton, Keddy Lesporis, Obed McCoy, Roland Cato

Guyana Amazon Warriors Players: Shoaib Malik (c), Nicholas Pooran (wk), Brandon King, Keemo Paul, Chris Green, Romario Shepherd, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Sherfane Rutherford, Odean Smith, Imran Tahir, Ben Laughlin, Veerasammy Permaul, Qais Ahmad, Anthony Bramble, Keagan Simmons, Clinton Pestano

Dream 11 Prediction

Dream11 Prediction or Dream11 team for SLZ vs GAW CPL 2019 Match we choose best batsmen and spinners to take pitch advantage and show performance. we chooseΒ  some very good batsmen to get the most Dream11 points. at the same time the three best spinners to get boost to our points.

DREAM11 LINEUP SLS VS GAW

  • WICKETKEEPER:
    Andre Fletcher
  • BATSMEN
    Shimron Hetmyer
    Colin Ingram (vc)
    Charles Hemraj
    Brandon King
  • ALL-ROUNDERS
    Shoaib Malik (c)
    Rakheem Cornwall
    Colin de Grandhomme
  • BOWLERS
    Imran Tahir
    Fawad Ahmed
    Chris Green

Public polls

Who will win the match ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *