St Lucia Zouks vs Jamaica Tallawahs – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019 – 24th Match – Who Will Win STZ vs JT

Caribbean Premier League 2019, Today ST LUCIA ZOUKS vs GUYANA AMAZON WARRIORS CPL 2019 Confirmed Match Win Prediction Report, Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure, Safe, Accurate, and Today Cricket Match Prediction,


STZ vs JT – Today Match Prediction – CPL 2019-24th Match – Who Will Win St Lucia Zouks vs Jamaica Tallawahs

Latest News of Todays Match

The world is ready to witness 22nd T20 cricket match of Caribbean Premier League 2019, St Lucia Zouks performance had not been much good in this season of Caribbean Premier League. Colin de Grandhomme, Colin Ingram, and Christopher Barnwell batted well in match against Guyana Amazon Warriors, on the other hand the JT have not been able to play till now according to their potential so far and that has hurt them.

Pitch Report

STZ vs JT Pitch Condition The Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium is known to be a fast and flat, the St Lucia wickets have offered goodย  for the batsmen so far thanks to the even decent bounce in the pitch.

Weather Report

STZ vs JT Weather Report weather is good and very low chance of rain The forecast is for clear skies over St Lucia.

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Who will win STZ vs JT ? St Lucia Zouks STZ have 45% chance to win this game and Jamaica Tallawahs JT have 55% chance to win this game according to my research

Match Prediction

STZ will win this match as per my research because Jamaica Tallawahs side have a more dangerous batsmen and the beast Andre Russell back in their lineup for this match, on other hand stz also have dangerous combination of players but i think jamaica will win this match.

Toss Prediction

The team that wins the toss is going to ball first. St Lucia Zouks continuously lost the toss in their last threeย  games.

Match Prediction or Toss Prediction

Toss – STZ

Match – STZ

Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today, Today Match Prediction-CPL 2019-Caribbean Premier League-Who Will Win Today, Who Will Win Today Match Prediction, Who Will Win The Cricket Match Today,ย 

STZ vs JT Toss Prediction Full Match Info

Match STZ vs JT, 24th Match Prediction
Date Friday, September 27, 2019ย  (28 sep india)
Timings 12:00 AM GMT (5:30 am india)
Stadium Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Venue Scoring Pattern
Average 1st Innings Score 137 runs
Average 2nd Innings Score 126 runs
Highest Runs 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest Runs 72/10 (20 Ov) by BANW vs SLW
Highest Total Chased 197/7 (19.5 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
Lowest Total Defended 97/7 (20 Ov) by SLW vs BANW

St Lucia Zouks Players: Jahmar Hamilton (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Andre Fletcher, Christopher Barnwell, Hardus Viljoen, Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams, Fawad Ahmed, John Campbell, Rahkeem Cornwall, Colin Ingram, Colin de Grandhomme, Kavem Hodge, Keddy Lesporis, Obed McCoy, Andre McCarthy, Roland Cato

Jamaica Tallawahs Players: Glenn Phillips (wk), Chadwick Walton (c), Chris Gayle, Jade Dernbach, Zahir Khan, Jermaine Blackwood, Andre Russell, George Worker, Dwayne Smith, Imran Khan, Shamar Springer, Javelle Glen, Ramaal Lewis, Oshane Thomas, Christopher Lamont, Derval Green, Steven Jacobs, Jerome Taylor, Trevon Griffith

Dream 11 Prediction

STZ vs JT Dream11 Prediction Check down best dream 11 lineup for this match with some good batsmen well as bowlers for the Caribbean Premier League match to be played between St Lucia Zouks vs Jamaica Tallawahs.

DREAM11 LINEUP STZ vs JT

  • WICKETKEEPER:
    Glenn Phillips (c)
    Andre Fletcher
  • BATSMEN
    Colin Ingram
    Chadwick Walton
    Dwayne Smith
  • ALL-ROUNDERS
    Rahkeem Cornwall
    Colin de Grandhomme
    Andre Russell
  • BOWLERS
    Fawad Ahmed (vc)
    Shamarh Springer
    Ramaal Lewis

 

Who will win St Lucia Zouks vs Jamaica Tallawahs

Public polls

Who will win the match ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *