West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Prediction 06 Aug 2019 – Match Astrology WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match 06.08.2019

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Prediction 06 Aug 2019 – Match Astrology WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match 06.08.2019

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Prediction:- As we know that the Indian side has sealed the three-match T20I series against West Indies with one game still to go. Hence, bleed Blues will resemble to examine their bench strength in the last and third encounter Match on 06th Aug 2019 (Tuesday) for India tour of West Indies, 2019 at the Province Stadium in Guyana.West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Prediction 06 Aug 2019 - Match Astrology WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match 06.08.2019

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Astrology 06 Aug 2019 – WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match Sahil Talha Super Man Betting Tips

06 Aug 2019 West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match Prediction:- India have used their keys to perfection and will be highly gratified by their bowling attacks. However, a revamped bowling unit full of youngsters has done outstanding which will keep the Bleed Blues in high stead. Especially the fast bowler Navdeep Saini has been grand of the lot who is one for the future. However, the Indian side will have work with their batsmen order and fix their middle-order griefs. The performance of number fourth batsmen is a Matter of concern since One Day World Cup 2019. Also, with the ICC World T20 scheduled next year in Australia, Virat Kohli & Team will have to work on these shortcomings as early as possible.

Who Will Win West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match 06 August 2019 – WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match Betting Odds

Who Will Win West Indies vs India 3rd T20I Match:- On the other hand West Indies side, will have a lot to work on. However, WI side has struggled for cohesion, which has hurt them badly so far in the series. Besides, the batsmen have failed badly and disappointed to provide support to their bowling unit. However, The batting unit needs to work on their importance and put their best foot forward as the two-time World Champions has begun their construction in the proposal for the third World Cup trophy i.e T20 World Cup Australia 2020.

Today Match Prediction West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 – WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match Live Score 06.08.2019

Today Match Prediction West Indies vs India 3rd T20I:- West Indies side has performed well in spots and have tried to be consistent which has hurt them in the series so far. On the other hand, men in blue have obtained on the crisis conditions to dominate the series. As we know that the India tour of West Indies 3rd T20I Match 2019 will be a complex challenge with new circumstances as both teams will move to the Caribbean Islands. Despite playing in an alien situation. The Indian side will go as the clear favorites over the host to register a whitewash. And go forward to the India tour of West Indies 2019 ODI series high on confidence.

Today Match Astrology West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 – आज कौन जीतेगा WI vs Ind 3rd T20 Match 06 अगस्त 2019

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 Match Details:

  • Match: WI vs IND, 3rd T20I, India tour of West Indies, 2019
  • Date: 06 August 2019 (Tuesday)
  • Time: 08:00 PM IST

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 Venue stats:-

  • Stadium: Providence Stadium
  • Capacity:15,000
  • Ends: Media Centre End, Pavillion End
  • City: Guyana
  • Avg 1st inn score: 138
  • Avg 2nd inn score:88
  • Highest Total: 194/5 (20 Ov) by INDW vs NZW
  • Lowest Total: 46/10 (14.4 Ov) by BANW vs WIW
  • Highest Chased: 139/8 (19.5 Ov) by NZ vs SL
  • Lowest Defended: 84/10 (15.1 Ov) by ZIM vs NZ

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 Pitch Report: –

  • 06 Aug 2019 WI vs India 3rd T20I Pitch Report:- Providence Stadium, Guyana is an average batting pitch ground. At this ground, the average score is 138 run.

West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019 Weather Forecast: –

  • Expected Humidity: 79%
  • Possibility of Rain: 50%
  • Temperature: 30 degree

West Indies vs India Head to Head:

  • Total matches Played – 13
  • Total Won by IND – 7
  • Total Won by WI – 5
  • NR – 1
  • Tie – 0

India tour of West Indies 2019 Recent form:

  • WI:  L L L L L
  • IND:  L L L W W

Today West Indies Playing 11 06th August 2019:

Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Carlos Brathwaite (C), John Campbell, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Anthony Bramble, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Oshane Thomas.

WI Key Players for West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019:

  • Evin Lewis
  • Nicholas Pooran
  • Shimron Hetmyer
  • Kieron Pollard
  • Carlos Brathwaite
  • Sunil Narine
  • Sheldon Cottrell

Today India Playing 11 06th August 2019:

Navdeep Saini, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Deepak Chahar, Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar

India Key Players for West Indies vs India 3rd T20I 06 Aug 2019:

  • Navdeep Saini
  • Virat Kohli
  • Shikhar Dhawan
  • Rohit Sharma
  • Manish Pandey
  • Rishabh Pant
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar

IND vs WI Free Cricket Betting Tips Today 06 August 2019 – WI vs IND cricket Match Prediction 06.08.2019 (IND vs WI Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure)

According to the experts, the Indian side has 74% chances for winning this game. While on the other hand, WI side has 26% chances to win this game.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *